|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Deliverytime is about 3 weeks.|
The size of the Ankh pendant with gemstone is 33 x 23 mm (including pendant eye 40 x 23 mm).
Stone size 3 mm
Look at the bottom of the page for a suitable chain.
Price is calculated with rock crystal in the middle.
Surcharge for diamond is € 296, - (0.10 crt).
Traditionally, there is also an Ankh in which ten different gemstones have been processed. Each stone represents a certain development area of man. Here is a brief summary of these ten gems with their scope:
1. The bottom stone is the Red Jasper. The stone of unselfishness and protective maternal power. Receives the earth force and transforms it into a higher life energy.
2. The second stone from below is the orange-like Carnelian. He uses the life energy to bring about solidarity with family, relationships, etc.
3. The third stone is the Diamond in the center of the Ankh. The Diamond is the highest and most perfect expression of the pure white universal light. Symbol of truth and love. A good replacement for diamonds is the Rock Crystal. This reflects man in search of enlightenment. His crystal growth refers, among other things, to the upward growth to light and the pursuit of clarity and purity.
4. On the right side of the middle is the fourth stone, the Topaz. This influences the higher thinking and gives power to the soul. Gives concentration and creativity.
5. To the left of the middle is the fifth stone: the Emerald. This green gem represents the planetary forces of Venus, such as love, affection, harmony, peace and conformity. Helps with development and growth towards adulthood.
6. At the bottom right of the loop is the sixth stone: the Ruby. This represents the planetary forces of Mars: energy, initiative, action. The ruby converts primal energy into decisiveness, gives boldness and leadership. He is also called the king's stone. Someone who is aware of 'kingship' knows that he is the servant of the people.
7. At the bottom left of the loop of the Ankh is the seventh stone: the Sapphire. This ensures dedication to a high ideal. Gives joy and compassion, dispels melancholy and helps with the development of intuition.
8. Right in the middle of the loop the eighth stone: Onyx. Represents Saturn forces and promotes perseverance, deep thoughts and humility. Helps us to listen better, also to our inner voice.
9. At the left in the middle of the loop the ninth stone: Turquoise. This sky blue stone gives devotion and loyalty. Because of its earth-boundness, the Turquoise relates to the worldly work that we perform, but seen from a higher point of view. Due to its high absorbency it neutralises negative vibrations. Characteristics such as humanitarianism and willpower indicate Uranus influences.
10. At the top of the loop is the tenth stone the Amethyst. This inspires meditation and repentance. This regulates the interaction between receiving cosmic energy and giving life energy. The Amethyst cleanses the mind and works on detachment and the letting go of everything that I am directed.